Tuesday 10 June 2014

INTRODUCING MEL LEWIS

NEW PROJECTS MANAGER 

FOR SONIA SABRI COMPANY



















A warm hello to you all.  I have recently taken over the exciting role of projects manager here at Sonia Sabri Company. I am thrilled that I have been given the opportunity to work with this amazing company, therefore I am eager to get my teeth into all the inspiring projects we have to offer.

I have worked in the arts for over 16 years, creating theatre, dance and arts projects for the community, as a practitioner and a producer.  I have always had a huge passion to create, therefore being involved with projects using large scale puppets, physical theatre, mask-work, dance and many more exciting other collaborative art forms!

I believe, with bounds of conviction, that the creative and imaginative side should be encouraged in all people young, old, and somewhere in between.  The arts can be fun, awe-inspiring and therapeutic!

I look foward to being involved in more innovative and inspirational projects and endeavour to spread our creativity far and wide.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment