Good news, SSCo recently received funding from Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) to develop a project that explores and documents the oral history and heritage of woman who have contributed to the successful development of Birmingham’s Ladypool Road.The project will aim to:
- Collect stories that will become part of a permanent archive in the new Library Birmingham
- Develop a website that will provide access to archive material
- Recruit participants from the community of Ladypool Road and record stories
- Recruit volunteers to assist on the delivery
- Work with Birmingham Library and Archives to provide training for participants, staff and volunteers.
Do you want to help deliver the project?
Do you want to receive oral history training?
SSCo is looking for volunteers and participants now. Please contact email@example.com or call 0121 622 3135 fr more information.
Vacancy: Sonia Sabri Company looking for a Project Coordinator for HLF project. Please see details below.
Application deadline: 19th June 2013